Atlanta, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

Scooter aka Edward Robinson in Atlanta Georgia takes money under false pretenses.He is a large Black Male that also does security around Georgia.

He sets up elaborate scams to convince you to send him money thinking you are getting into a Festival, working to promote your artists music or show. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He does not deliver and will scam you. He just wants your money.

He does not have connections he says, He will involve other people in the scam as well, partiularly females that have scripted calls to go by.He also will have people harass you if you attempt to get your money back.

Review about: The Omen Agency Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with The Omen Agency?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Viagogo South Africa - Issued with wrong test tickets Viagogo South Africa "I purchased 6 test tickets for the 24th June at Ellis Park for the 24th June 2017, the tickets were issued and when i received them i was to excited..." Read more Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more VIVID SEATS  WILL RIP YOU OFF AS THEY DID ME! Vivid Seats "I was asked by a gal to pick up 2 tickets for the "********" concert at the Myth knowing nothing about the group i entered "tickets for ********" on my..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more