Atlanta, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

Scooter aka Edward Robinson in Atlanta Georgia takes money under false pretenses.He is a large Black Male that also does security around Georgia.

He sets up elaborate scams to convince you to send him money thinking you are getting into a Festival, working to promote your artists music or show. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

He does not deliver and will scam you. He just wants your money.

He does not have connections he says, He will involve other people in the scam as well, partiularly females that have scripted calls to go by.He also will have people harass you if you attempt to get your money back.

Review about: The Omen Agency Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with The Omen Agency?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Viagogo - Mis Sold General Admission tickets for Concession Ticket ( Childs Ticket) for three times the Price Viagogo "I typed into google to buy tickets to see brisbane bronocos. The first website to show up was Viagogo. The website states..Concert & Sports Tickets at viagogo. Firstly it does..." Read more Vivid Seats - Hidden Fees Vivid Seats "Bought tickets to a basketball game. I only saw the total once they had charged my credit card and I noticed an additional $40 in charges. I looked at the..." Read more Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Vivid Seats - Absolute Fraud - Fake Tickets Vivid Seats "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more